Name: gsm street light control
The gsm sms remote relay switchis an industrial class, high
reliability, high stability Remote Terminal Unit (RTU). It embedded
32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt industrial
Cellular module, equipped 4 Solid Relay inside, can contact to
electric device directly, special for remotely switch ON/OFF onsite
devices by SMS, APP, Web Server, internet or timers automatically.
The GSM 3G 4G Remote Relay Switch inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack
make it suitable for internet of things (IoT) applications, it can
be easily to operate by the provided cloud, app, and web server, or
integrated to you IoT applications according to the TCP/UDP
protocol, or integrated to SCADA systems by standard Modbus TCP
protocol, too. This is very useful if you need remote control
onsite devices with low cost solution.
The GSM Switches is design for working in the harsh industrial
application environment, widely used in a variety of industrial
automation, security monitoring system, automatically control
system. It can be used as a remote switch, and timer switches, it
suitable for lots of applications that need remotely switch ON/OFF
devices, e.g.: Street Light control, water pump control, motor
switch, breaker control, etc.
Cellular Remote Relay Switches Model Table
|Model||Relay Outputs||Record||GSM/SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/NB-IoT||SMS APP||Cloud+APP+Web Server|
1. Default version is GSM/GPRS module inside.
2. For 3G WCDMA , 4G LTE,NB-IoT version, please tell our sales where
would you like to use them.
1. Security Alarm System applications;
2. Supervision and monitoring alarm systems;
3. Automatic monitoring system;
4. Vending Machines security protection;
5. Pumping Stations, Tanks, Oil or Water levels;
6. Buildings and Real Estate;
7. Weather Stations;
8. River Monitoring and Flood Control;
9. Oil and gas pipelines;
10. Corrosion protection
11. Temperatures, water leakage applications;
12. Wellheads, boat, vehicle;
13. gsm street light control
14. Valve controls;
15. Transformer stations;
16. Unmanned machine rooms;
17. Control room application;
18. Automation System, M2M;
19. GSM Access Control System, GSM Gate Opener, etc.